SCG National Conference with Nasdaq
We’re in Washington DC for the Society of Corporate Governance National Conference. There’s nothing like forefathers and experience to bring together America’s top governance professionals. Stop by booth #25 and say hello to a Board Excellence Expert.
This year, we’ve joined forces with Nasdaq’s Board & Leadership Solutions team. Both teams will be onsite to walk you through how CBE’s governance workflow integrates with the Boardvantage Portal to bring better answers to the Boardroom.
On Thursday, Check out Joan Conley, Senior Vice President & Corporate Secretary for Nasdaq on the Service Provider Panel on Technology and Software Solutions.
This year’s agenda includes sessions on ESG, crisis management, corporate culture, SEC developments and more. This year, the national conference will have customized event itinerary designed for private companies, small and mid-cap companies and large-cap companies. There’s also a single day registration for non-profit organizations.
- J.D. Vance, New York Times best-selling author of Hillbilly Elegy
- Robert J. Jackson Jr., Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Eric Holder, Former Attorney General of the United States
- Kate Andersen Brower, best-selling author of The Residence: Inside the Private World of The White House
- The Honorable Karen Valihura, Justice, Supreme Court of Delaware
The Center for Board Excellence is a proud Organizational Partner for the Society of Corporate Governance.