Corporate Governance Services
Excellence Though Evaluation
“What’s measured improves” - Peter Drucker. The Center for Board Excellence is an evaluation services technology platform. We help you reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Board Evaluation Services
- Board Evaluation
- Director Self-Evaluation
- Director Peer Evaluation
- Audit Committee Evaluation
- Compensation Committee Evaluation
- Governance Committee Evaluation
- Short-Form or Self-Evaluation Assistance
- Not-For-Profit Board Evaluation
- Investment Committee Evaluation (coming soon)
D&O Questionnaire Services
- D&O Insurance Evaluation for Board
- D&O Insurance Evaluation for Individual Board Members
- Director and Officer Annual Proxy Questionnaire
Management Evaluation Services
- CEO Evaluation Survey
- Management Team Evaluation
- Management Evaluation of the Board
- Strategy Evaluation
Our online process is discreet, confidential, and secure. Each member completes their questionnaire in the comfort of their office or home. All results are absolutely confidential. Most board members also find the process helpful and educational.
Six of Macy's 12 board directors are women, and four come from African-American, Asian-American and Hispanic backgrounds, giving the retailer a diverse group of leaders that is representative of its shoppers. "We talk a lot about diversity, but the first criteria is that each and every board...
The Center for Board Excellence (CBE) is in the final stages of developing an international governance evaluation platform. The platform utilizes CBE's unique suite of time, money, and resource savings tools to efficiently and quickly deliver superior board, management, and governance...